Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM Lens
• PLEASE ALLOW 3-7 DAYS FOR SHIPPING
• EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
• Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/40
• Two Aspherical and Three UD Elements
• Super Spectra Coating
• Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
• Optical Image Stabilizer
• Focus Range Limiter
• Weather-Sealed Construction
• Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
• Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
Spanning an immensely versatile wide to telephoto range, the EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM is a Canon L-series zoom well-suited for travel use or other situations where a one-lens kit is ideal. Using aspherical elements and ultra-low dispersion glass, both chromatic and spherical aberrations are well-corrected for notable sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range. A Super Spectra coating also helps to minimize flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy, especially when working in backlit and bright conditions.
Beyond the optical attributes, this 28-300mm is also characterized by its advanced three stop-effective Image Stabilizer system to minimize the appearance of camera shake. Also complementing handling is a sophisticated ring-type USM, which provides quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed for use in trying environmental conditions and it has a removable rotating tripod collar to benefit working atop a tripod or monopod.
• All-in-one 28-300mm zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 44.8-320mm equivalent focal length.
• Three ultra-low dispersion glass elements noticeably reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
• Two aspherical elements minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
• Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
• An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to three shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
• A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
• Focus Limiter switch lets you constrain the focusing to two different ranges to suit different applications: 8.2'-infinity or 2.3'-infinity.
• Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
• As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
• Removable rotating tripod collar is included and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
• E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
• Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
• EW-83G Lens Hood
• LZ1324 Lens Case
• Tripod Collar
• Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Focal Length||28 - 300mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6
Minimum: f/22 - 40
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||75° - 8° 15'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.30' / 70 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:3|
|Optical Design||23 Elements in 16 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||8, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Yes, Removable- Rotating|
|Filter Threas||Front: 77mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||3.62 x 7.24"|